2.28.2008

Problems with Campaign Diaries

I was having some major technical problems with my blog and moved it over (hopefully temporarily) to this new blogspot address. There is no need to update your bookmarks; you will be forwarded here from the old website, and I hope this will be resolved soon enough. I apologize for the very slow posting over the past 24 hours. I had a few entries written but never managed to publish them. This also means that internal links won't be working until I update them, which I will hold off on for now since I have hope that this can all still be resolved. So bear with me.

(If anyone has expert knowledge on Blogger or on hosting problems please contact me, it is impossible to get anyone to help you over the phone.)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home